Aboriginal Art Acacia Wood Board Serving
Aboriginal Art Acacia Wood Board
Each piece is HANDPAINTED by Aboriginal Artist Casey Coolwell from the Nunukul people of Stadbroke Island, Blackall & Eulo (Brisbane). Casey explains the design in the following way:
FOOTPRINTS - the dots of this artwork represent the footprints we make in life. Sometimes we take small steps, big steps and steps with others leaving our 'Footprints' behind. The lines represent the strength of our different journeys.
Gorgeous solid piece of wood with no glue or synthetics used. Paddle presentation or chopping piece board. Has a drilled hole for easy hanging if preferred.
- 33cm wide, 36cm long including handle, 27cm long board only, 2cm thick
- Hand crafted from ONE SOLID PIECE of Acacia Wood
- Acacia is a hardwood that is Eco-friendly via fast growing sustainable forestry
- Perfect for hot or cold dishes and liquids
- Does not stain or retain odours
- Wash by hand using warm soapy water and air dry. Oil when necessary - we recommend Grape Seed Oil
- All natural