Sugar Bowl Ocean Shore Pottery by Brooke Clunie Vase
Handmade and so gorgeous. Made by the very clever Brooke Clunie on the beautiful mid north coast of NSW. Her stylish and practical hand thrown pottery is hugely popular with pottery lovers all over the world.
This little dish is the perfect shape and size for spoons, jewellery, tea bags, coins, biscuits etc.
Wonderful to hold and feel the pottery in your hand. Fantastic house warming present or gift for someone who loves things that will last a lifetime.
- Hand crafted
- Vase - 3.5cm high, 10cm diameter
- Perfect for spoons, tea bags, sugar or biscuits
- Does not stain or retain odours
- Wash by hand with warm water and air dry
- NOTE - each piece is sold separately
- Also available is the matching cups and utensil holder in a separate listing
- Each piece is unique and handmade