Wooden Timber Chopping Presentation Board Natural Camphor Laurel
Large Camphor Wood Chopping Board
Truly a stunning piece of natural Australian wood to have in your home and present as part of your decor style. These cutting and presentation boards make THE best house warming or wedding gift. They will last for years to come and be a constant reminder of the generous gift provided.
These individually handcrafted timber cutting boards are unique in colour, grain and character and make a wonderful gift for all occasions. They are perfect for presenting a cheese platter, as a chopping board for any food types including meat and fish.
Every board is unique, handcrafted and natural with a beautiful shape, colour and grain ensuring NO TWO BOARDS are the same. Each board is marked with the Janggalay logo.
- Shape - Organic Rectangle Large. Each board is very slightly different in shape due to the natural nature of the product.
- Material - Camphor Laurel Wood
- Rough Size Guidelines - Length - 45cm, Width - 30cm, Depth - 2.6cm
- Edges - rounded and smooth for easy handling
- Finger hole for hanging from a hook if required
- Hygienic for all food types - Camphor Laurel is naturally and permanently antibacterial
- Will not take the edge off quality chefs knives
- Single piece of wood, no joins that might crack or harbour germs
- 100% Australian designed, made and owned
- Natural camphor frangrance, makes your kitchen smell fresh
- Camphor Laurel is a naturally and permanently anti bacterial timber. It has been university tested by
- The manufacturer is involved in revegetation projects, planting and caring for 1000 native trees and is a member of Land for Wildlife.
- On the Australian Sunshine Coast (where the wood is sourced) Camphor Laurel trees are removed so that native plants can be planted in their place. The trees removed are salvaged by the manufacturer, milled, dried and turned into beautiful, solid timber slab cutting boards.
- Made from Solid or slab timber only.
- Kiln dried - this stabilises the timber and prevents it from cracking, twisting, warping, cupping and going mouldy.